|Senior Services of Southwest Michigan |
Meeting the needs of Older Adults and those with disabilities in Southwest Michigan
|Home Page • FAQs • Contact Us • Getting Started • Map to Senior Services • Our Board • Newsletter|
Information and Assessment Services:
Information and Assistance
For our Staff:
Senior Services, Inc. © 2014
Who we are ...
Has Cabin Fever Got you down? Need a Break? Let us give you a Hand.
This has been a long, hard, cold, snow-filled winter! For many older adults, its been a period of seclusion, long, dark days and little to get excited about. The snow and extreme cold has made it hazardous to venture out of the house and the monotony and lack of energy has left chore after chore fill up.
Would you like something that will break this cycle and pick up your spirits? Try our Home Care Services! Listed below are some of the services we offer that can put that spring back into your step and help get you ready for Spring (which is right around the corner).
- Personal Care – our home care aides will provide assistance with person care needs including: bathing, shampooing, dressing and skin care. They can also provide light meal preparation, help with mobility and other care needs.
- Homemaking – Do you look around and see lots to do but can’t get started? Our aides can complete routine household tasks to maintain a healthy and safe living environment, including: laundry, housekeeping, shopping assistance and other tasks.
- Private Duty Nursing – Aides are available for medication management, in-home education, and in-home comprehensive needs assessments.
- Respite – Sometimes we all just need a BREAK! Our aides will provide respite care that will give you not only some well-deserved rest, but peace of mind, knowing that your loved one is in expert hands.
Services are provided at completive and modest hourly rates. Just give us a call at 382-0515 for more details. Trusted, dependable and caring since 1963 – we are here to help, when you need us the most.
Senior Services of Southwest Michigan is happy to announce the sponsors already in place for our 7th Annual Charity Golf Event.
- Breakfast: Kalamazoo Community Foundation,
We sincerely thank these Sponsors for partnering with us for our 2015 Charity Golf Event.
If you would like to sign up to golf or sponsor NOW, just click on ‘7th Annual Charity Golf Event’ at top or ‘Early Bird Registration’. You can also call Tonee at 382-0515 x162 or Kathleen x114 if you have any questions.
Home • FAQs • Contact • Getting Started |
Website Design by Bob Littke